Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Well the day started off fairly badly. I burnt the toast and ended up chucking Ariel liquid all over myself and the floor….it was just lucky the cats weren’t around. I was tempted to crawl back into bed and stay there but I didn’t.

I went on Facebook instead! I’m still quite hooked on Farmtown and some of the other games on there. I really like ‘culchie prezzies’ where you can ’send’ your facebook friends such delights as ‘A clatter of sphuds, a ’sup of tae, a whiff of manure, a hang sangwich or how about a kick up the hole’…..it doesn’t take much to make me smile So if you are my friend of facebook you know what to send me!….or if you are one of my ‘blogging or flickr friends’ and are on facebook then let me know and I will add you (if you want me too….and sure why wouldn’t you!)

Lucy took herself into the kitchen this afternoon and made some lovely goodies. So we now have chocolate chip cookies and Rocky Road cupcakes which are lovely…..and she even tidied up after herself so that was an added bonus.

If you read my blog last week you will see that I took Jono on the Viking Splash Tour in Dublin. I did a bit of video but was having terrible trouble with Windows movie maker (again) so Andy managed to sort the video up with another programme and it’s now up on youtube. Don’t watch it if you get travel sick though

[Via http://magnumlady.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment