Friday, November 27, 2009

Little trip out of town

Went to Notodden today. My car was finished and I was delighted to get it back. Roomy and big -and automatic!! Mom came with me  and we picked up some Christmas Sausage tht we can only get there. I got some cheddar I can’t get here and  Mom bought some cookies and candy for Christmas.

We have just finished supper, tortellini and caesar salad

I have played phone tag with Hubbyand a girl friend and am now making caramels for Christmas. Which means I have offivially opened the Christmas preparations, I guess. Found the recipe in Kristi’ s scout magazine:

It’s been simmering for an hour and is now ready to cool.

Time for a coffee and a breather before dog walking. I think my energy is returning !

[Via http://lisbethbula.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment