Monday, November 16, 2009

Very Productive!

I had a very productive Saturday, 11/14/09 due to the fact that I needed & wanted to get all my “weekend chores” completed today since I would be racing tomorrow and knew my morning would be busy at the race and my afternoon/evening would be spent relaxing & recovering from the race!  =)

Here is how my day went:

  • Woke up just before 8am
  • Started laundry
  • Walked the dog
  • Cleaned the bathrooms & dusted
  • Ate breakfast

MultiGrain Cheerios w/2% Milk, Cantaloupe & a glass of Orange Juice

  • Grocery shopping (Walmart & Publix), stopped and got a Iced Coffee at McDonalds on my way to Publix.

  • Unloaded groceries and ate lunch

Publix Boar's Head Italian 1/2 Sub on a Multigrain Hoagie w/lettuce, tomato & pickle and some Chips on the side

  • Laundry & more laundry
  • Made chili

Chili

  • Spent some time with the family outside enjoying the amazing day!
  • Attached the last of my Publix Premier Peppermint Ice Cream that was at the very bottle of the carton about mid-afternoon.

  • Made & ate dinner

Quasada

Quesada (Mushroom, Green & Red Peppers with lots of Cheese)

  • After dinner I dropped my daughter off at my mom’s as she was going to spend the night with her so that they could both meet me at the race the next morning.
  • Watched UFC 105 with the husband after I got home and munched on a mini bag of Kettlecorn while watching (sorry forgot the picture).
  • Hit the bed around 11:30pm as I had to get up very early for the race that starts at 7:30a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment