Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67

Make, Give, Contribute, Challenge. 1 year, 100 creative challenges. 16/100 complete.

Today I conquered the ‘Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage’. There is something rather unappealing about cabbage so the expectations were pretty low for this one. It actually tasted a lot better than I thought it would but still probably unlikely to be repeated unless we have an Austrian themed dinner party in the near future! What I did love was the colour in the red cabbage. It is such a gorgeous purple colour and I am certainly enthused about attempting to use it for dying at some point. The photo doesn’t really capture the true purple.

Sweet and Sour Cabbage

The other thing that visually delighted me today was watching my little men climb the bookcase. Although this isn’t a past time we encourage it certainly shows their physical abilities and I love the way they look against all those books. I think the pictures speak for themselves really.

[Via http://makeitgiveit.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment