Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday's fun

Wow, so today I got to welcome William, Tessa and Emily into the world, and there is still another babe on its way. Its been rather hectic, but good. I do enjoy this whole Happy Birthday thing, its such an amazing privilege to be a part of such a special day! I just wish that babies came during office hours!

Last night was cooking club, as I mentioned. We were served a bacon, avo and roasted onion salad, served with a creamy chilli dressing. This was followed by deboned lamb loin, roasted with a pistachio and herb crust, served with lemony roast potatoes and fresh green beans. Pudding was a rather heavenly chocolate moussey ice cream – divine, I loved it! Charlie did the wine duty last night, and he looked after his wife well, with some Boekenhoutskloof Chocolate Block inter alia.

Anyway, its back to work for me, babies wait for noone!

No comments:

Post a Comment