Monday, December 7, 2009

An afternoon tea

Recently, my lovely sister Hannah got engaged to her boy, Dan.

Sunday was their engagment party afternoon tea (yay for afternoon tea)! I was responsible for mostly all the sweet food (others pitched in). So for the few days leading up to the party I basically lived in the kitchen. It was quite tiring, but also quite fun. To help be along I had the lovely Christmas music of Sufjan Stevens to listen to!

So what did I cook?….

Yo-yo’s, fruit tarts and forcer biscuits

Vanilla cupcakes and eclairs

Chocolate cases filled with mascopone and berries

Profiteroles (and the eclairs make another apperance)

Mini carrot cakes

And finally….Macarons (I’ll post more about them later since I was so happy with how they turned out)

And that’s about all for now….oh yeah, I made honey joys and cinnamon rolls too…and although they are some of the most lovely types of food in the world, I didn’t photograph them individually.

[Via http://spoonforkladle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment