Friday, December 18, 2009

The Orange Cupcake in Pet Society

A reader named Su sent in this image of her orange cupcake, which came out of her Pet Society stove. “I am rather disappointed with the size,” Su said. I don’t blame her. I’m not even bothering to take out my measuring stick for this one. As you can see, it’s about the same size as the blueberry cupcake (middle), which you can buy at the food shop for just 80 coins. The home-grown cupcake (right) that grows on trees is bigger.

As I said before, my own pet has stopped cooking after he found out that he had to make 19 more dishes in order to unlock the next recipe. But another reader, Supermagx had this to say in response:

An alarm clock??? I dunno about you, but I don’t enjoy hearing the alarm in the morning and I’m not about to set it 19 times in one day. That’s waaay too much work. But another player, a woman who I know in real life, also used an alarm clock while her pet cooked for two days straight. Meanwhile, her own stomach was grumbling, because she was too busy with her virtual cooking to do anything else. ;)

[Via http://petsocietyanonymous.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment