Monday, December 21, 2009

Cooking

More and more I find myself cooking. It becomes interesting and challenging when you don’t understand the instructions on how to prepare some foods. In college food was a meal you shoved in your mouth on the go. At home cooking responsibility is spread out between my mom and I. Now I have all day and a curiosity for trying some good, real, healthy meals.

Some of my recent endeavours…

Brownies were successful.

Pesto pasta with a side of broccoli.

Thanksgiving stuffing from scratch.

Monstro veggie omelette with a side of rosemary potatoes.

Delish garlic cheese spread on crackers topped with sliced cucumber and tomato and or salami.

Swedish Tex Mex soft tacos, beef, guacamole, cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, fruits-pineapple, apple, grapes.

Crepes/Pancakes/Palicinces whatever you call them wherever you are from topped with Nutella and assorted jams.

Beer battered shrimp.

[Via http://seemariethree.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment