Wednesday, February 24, 2010

7 Days Transforming your life. Happiness and Health. How much can I change?

 

So as I head with fast approach to my 31st year, I am feeling a little shabby! So in this 7 day blog / Vlog, me and my best friends are going to explore how much one person can change in a week and in an unprecedented live video, we will track the results. Digging into each of our desires for health and happiness, we hope to have some fun and learn a bit more about ourselves. Individually and together we’ll give you an insight into our hectic schedules, current bad lifestyles of drinking, smoking and food abuse.

Micho: Although I find myself smiling most of the time and quite happy, friendly and appreciate the over indulging in fine foods, wine and great delicacies, it has come to a point for me where I am classed as overweight and due to hereditary health problems such as blood pressure, heart and diabetes, my decision to change was inevitable or possibly face some dire consequences now and in the future.

I am of Middle Eastern blood and my friends described below are of Chinese blood. When we have exercised before, even though I am bigger size, Stanley’s stamina was far below mine.

Stanley and Mandy: My friends Stan and Mandy are underweight and have the tendency to follow suit with their eating habits. The different sizes between me and them is almost double. Their eating habits are similar to mine, yet the body make up is different, yet I would imagine their health status would be quite critical also, maybe not now, but the future.

Here are our combined problems:

Smoking, Over Eating, Not Enough Quality Sleep, No Exercise and actually eating the right food groups is non existent. A diet consisting of Fried this and that, heavy rice and noodle consumption and if it has oil, we love it!

The three of us tend to complain about the content of oil, fat and lack of nutrition in our diet, yet we still indulge in the bad things.

SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

So how are we going to change it. Our first mission is to clean out our fridge, cupboards and goooooo shopping. Sure we are going to fight over the food at the shopping centre. Just bare in mind we are not experts or doctors, so for those who want to join us on our quest, please consult your doctor or physician. The basis of our program is purely for experimental purposes and have some fun.

We’ve also chosen to use some natural products from the Biolyn range ( available from our Biolyn Store) or contacting us through here. Each and every single product we use will be explained here in my blog or in the lawofattraction youtube videos.

Subscribe here … or watch the videos live on qik 

So let the fun begin….

del.icio.us Tags: health,lifestyle,weight loss,cooking,food,healthy food,diet,success,happiness Technorati Tags: health,lifestyle,weight loss,cooking,food,healthy food,diet,success,happiness Digg This

[Via http://itsmylawofattraction.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment