Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 50

Make, Give, Contribute, Challenge. 1 year, 100 creative challenges. 13/100 complete.

Today I completed Challenge 46 – to give a creative book to someone. I bought a beautiful book of baby gifts and gave it to a friend who is massively creative in many ways in the hope that she might get some ideas to springboard from.

I also made ‘Corn and Tuna Fritters’ p36 tonight. These are always a hit – easy to make and very tasty we dipped them in the leftover salsa from last night.

Last night I managed to complete 4 bags. I would like to get a few more done because I think they are a good staple for the present box. I have sewn a ribbon to the top of each which ties around the bag when it is rolled up to keep it under control in the bag. Photos included rolled and unrolled. I think I’ll use 2 of these and make a waterproof one and a calico one and do some stamping on it for the actual talent swap night.

Guess that means I have something to do tonight! I managed to get the others all done last night before project runway and finishing off during the ads.

We are looking forward to a family day tomorrow nothing properly planned just me and the 3 boys that give me all the fun and laughter a mama could want.

[Via http://makeitgiveit.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment