Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Salmon and courgette cakes

As some of you might know, I’ve been folowing the Protal diet since October. Since then I lost 5 stone. I’ve never felt better in my life and I have less than 2 stone to go to get to the weight I want to stay at. I wanted to share with you one of my favourite recipies. Seriously… eating stuff like this… I don’t really feel like I’m on a diet ;) .

Salmon and courgette cakes

  • 200g salmon trimmings
  • 500g courgettes (about two medium ones)
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons of cornflour
  • Half a sweet pepper
  • Spices: Salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, parsley

Grate the courgettes after getting their skin off. Mix that with eggs, flour, spices and sweet pepper. Then add the salmon and mix again. Fry on a teflon pan without oil.

Diet tip: Get yourself some toastie pockets and leave half of the portion for the next day. You can then make a quick snack in the toster, the next day. Good for work as it doesn’t smell of fish, or for a quick breakfast! :D YUM!!!

[Via http://kasiotfur.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment