Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fishing trip a disaster

….I caught not one fish…..not a one…not even a  bite.  T caught a small flat head so he was happy…but it was my idea – and I booked the trip.  What a waste of moula!!

The only things  I hooked: someone else’s line and my shoelace (which was still in the boat….strangley)

One good thing – I sent one years worth of tax to the accountant…phew, that was stressful.

Meanwhile, T is so caught up in getting his boat ready for Audi Victoria Week – starting in a few days – I’m thinking of wrapping myself up in a spinnaker so we can converse.  Ahhhh…life as  a yachting widow…

Anyway….Gardening  20 minutes ago I picked zucchini plus flowers, HUGE beans and more rocket. Zucchini are appearing every other day now.

Tonight I’ll look for a good zucchini flower recipe – anyone tried this before?

Cooking

 T’s mum has picked the most beautiful mini plums – various colours – again I need to find a recipe for these.

Leanne Kitchen’s Grower’s Market has Plum Sauce – but with 1.25kg of plums – whoa..

S

[Via http://simsutton.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment