Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Break

I’ve had almost 6 weeks off for break about 10 more days to go and I haven’t written on here once. But I would like to share what I have done over the past month, so here it is.

  • went snowboarding for the 1st time ever!! SOOOO MUCH FUN
  • been working and saving my money
  • hanging out with old friends
  • movies seen in the theatre:
  1. It’s Complicated
  2. Avatar 3D
  3. Sherlock Holmes
  4. Leap Year
  5. Up in the Air
  • I’ve also watched about 1,000 movies too.
  • Had a wonderful Christmas and New Years
  • Met Betsey Johnson
  • played too much Wii and Xbox
  • bought some new music
  • baked raisin bars, chocolate crinkles, Raspberry linzer cookies, brownies, chocolate cake, etc.
  • have hardly cleaned at all
  • went to Fig Cafe with my girls
  • went to Tahoe twice

So this break has been pretty eventful and I am sure that these last 10 days will be twice as crazy as the rest of my break! I getting ready to be ready to head back down to SB but, I love nor cal and Sonoma I don’t want to leave quite yet!

[Via http://kateliveslaughsloves.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment