Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blenderrrr Frenzee

Yeay! I just bought TESCOM multi purpose stick blender at Amazon. Although it’s the cheapest price online so far, still for 7100Yen is quite expensive for kitchen appliances. Plus it would be useless once I go back to Malaysia due to voltage differences (Japan is 100V, Malaysia 240V).

I couldn’t help myself thinking about getting a juicer, after drinking a sesame banana soy milk smoothie at a cafe one day. But I hate all the tedious work of cleaning up a blender so I end up choosing something that is easy to clean and use.

Tescom blender is different. It can do 5  jobs for one machine.

Smasher, blender, chopper, beater and also bread kneader. One thing it can’t only only do is smash ice.

Now I’m looking for to cook homemade hamburgers, fishballs, healthy fruit shakes for breakfast, cakes and homemade bread. Can’t wait for it to arrive. Slurppp…

THM500 7100Yen at Amazon.jp

[Via http://wonderfulencounters.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment