Friday, September 25, 2009

Vegan MoFo

Haribol ya’ll! I have only been a vegan for about 2 years now, and not nearly as strict a vegan as I would like when eating out. I have however been a strict vegetarian since 1995.  I have read so many amazing vegan blogs over the past few years that I feel constantly inspired to be a better vegan cook. On that note, I am participating in this years Vegan MoFo (Vegan Month of Food)  by The Post Punk Kitchen website. I am happy to be a part of the revolution. But what does all this mean to you and to me?? It means that in the month of October I will be posting a minimum of 20 vegan cooking related blog posts, the goal being to post every single day. All the posts will have the ultra cool Vegan MoFo banner attatched to them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment