Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trinkets

So, today I posted a blog post and got paid for it. Yeah, tough job. Yesterday I did a “Man on the Street” Segment. Basically I played with a flip phone and iMovie and got money for it.

I only have one class that I haven’t had yet, it is one of my design classes. The mucho expensive books looked exciting though.

Another class is about political communications. Right up my alley, yeah? And still another class I have to blog and tweet as assignments, and read about blogging and tweeting.

So classes should be good. It’s frustrating trying to get everything you need in the time that you need it.

I’ve also been battling the financial aid office. In fact, today, I my award package was just lowered. Sweet, right? Not.

I took myself to a matinee of Julie & Julia yesterday. I do this sometimes as just away to get away from people, school, Provo. It was totally cute. Meryl Streep is brilliant in everything she does. She’s so believable! Now I want to try actual cooking (as opposed to frozen dinners). Maybe I’ll start making one recipe a week or something.

I’m trying to do internship stuff for a senate campaign here in Utah. Unfortunately I’ve been unable to organize my life in a way that would be beneficial to the campaign. Gotta figure that out.

Beyond that I reallllllly need to unpack my clothes. I just unloaded my suitcases last night, and this whole living out of suitcases thing is getting ridiculous. I went to a thrift store and got some funky decor for my room. I’m excited to decorate when I get a few spare minutes this weekend.

Oh, and the most exciting thing is that I finally got to the gym yesterday. Albeit at 10:30 at night. But I ran and did some strength training. I love working out. It’d been a good month….hello old friend. Hello.

I’ll let you know when the blog post gets approved. Oh, and my final article from summer term was published in today’s paper. Check it out here. It’s been trimmed down, but it works.

I will try to do something more exciting soon to post about. Until then.

Lexy

[Via http://alexalee.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment