Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dough Girl

So I was making some bread since we were going to have company over for dinner last night. As I was putting out the ingredients, I realized I had a little “shadow” following me around. And since I already know her fascination with flour, I had to watch closely. Well, guess who ended up making the bread? #3, while I don’t consider her a helper, was doing most of the work until the dough was too thick to stir.

Yes, still in pajamas even though it was lunch time. Try to get #3 to take off her princess nightgown with the customized cut sleeve...

 

She was very serious about making this bread. I couldn't peel the whisk from her fingers. It was really cute how she would look at the recipe book and she can't even read.

 

On another note, it rained for a whole weekend a couple weeks back and so we spent two days watching movies with the kids.

[Via http://millerhomestead.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment